Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happy Mother's Day Rosemary!!


Rosemary is the lovely lady I work with who reminds me that it is time to update my blog! So this one's for you Rosemary...I miss you because we don't work together as often as we used to! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
I did this layout with a photo taken of Jess and me on Mother's Day...love this girl! She made me a mom, my firstborn baby. With her and Nick as my kids nearly every day is Mother's Day. They are awesome and I am unbelievably lucky that they are mine!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Laura. Didn't get to tell you this week.

You lknow I'm always thinking of you!

miss morgan... said...

love it girl! you have such an awesome style, i totally want to see more of it!

im with rosemary!

Rhi said...

i was wondering when the next post would come ;)
that is such a lovely layout.

Anonymous said...

I agree, finally an update! Love this layout....Jess is lovely and so are you!

Breanne Crawford said...

beautiful layout, Laura! missed seeing you around!!

Wendy said...

awww super cute page!

Heidi Joe said...

YAY Laura! I love that LO... I said it before but I'm such a fan of your style with all the little tidbits hangin' out. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Awwww - so pretty! xo