Look at me! Posting twice in the same week!!! That's unheard of, because no matter how hard I try to be a good blogger, I always feel like I come up short...great! Just what this girl needs, more self imposed guilt!
I'm blogging this time because my friend Bucket...that's her...the one who isn't me in the verybadcloseupphotosthatCrystletookofusatCHA! She is such a fun, sweet friend...and she is running a marathon for Team in Training in June. Team in Training benefits the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society, and as most of you know, I have run several marathons for them over the past few years. They are near and dear to my heart, especially now, in light of my cousin Stevie's situation.
Colleen and her friends http://cestmoi.typepad.com/cest_moi_its_me/2007/04/new_products_ad.html#comment-67832942 have started a RAK fundraiser to help Bucket and her teammate April raise funds for their marathons. If you are so inclined, please check it out, and give if you can.
Thanks y'all!!

4 comments:
Hi Laura! Nice to meet you (maybe one day in person, eh?)... Thanks so much for donating for this super cool thing that Bucket and April are doing....and for spreading the word about it!
Have a great weekend...xo
ooops...almost forgot to say your cousin, the babe, is included in my prayers for a rise-above-it like no other!
Lets donate some YPM stuff Laura.. You know I'm a sucker for good causes
Nancy
OH wow Laura I haven't seen this post! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! And that picture... can you say... ick!! LOL!! THANK YOU!!
Post a Comment