Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I've been TAGGED!!!

How fun is that?? Well, I think it's fun anyway because I've never been tagged before!

I'm supposed to list 10 weird facts about me! I know I have way more than ten, but it is hard to come up with them off the top of my head!

Here goes: I love to laugh, but I cry at the drop of a hat. Seriously...watched the Pursuit of Happyness and American Idol Gives Back tonight...cried all night long!

I HATE to be interrupted when speaking, yet find myself doing it ALOT!

I am a water snob. Only drink bottled water, unless I am in a restaurant and there is lemon in it.

I have lived in my current home for 16+ years, but before that, I had moved more than 21 times.

I spend way too much time on the computer...sometimes 6 hours a day!

When I was young, I seriously considered converting to Mormon so that I could marry Donny Osmond...even though I had never met him!

I have a huge fear of failure, which sometimes keeps me from starting.

I obsess over babies...would have loved to have 6 or more! This is no surprise to most people who know me.

I hate waiting for people, but in the last few years, have been almost compulsively running late!

I love to make people laugh so much that I will resort to crude humor just to get a laugh out of them.

and here is the bonus weirdness: I love to sing Karaoke...as long as we are in a town where nobody knows me, I am there!!

And now, I am tagging: Judygal, Monica, Sally, Cynthia, SuzBucket and Davinie!

7 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

HAHAHAH ok I wanna go when yall do karaoke! LOVE YOur new pages girly!

miss morgan... said...

EVERYTHING makes me cry too! commercials, forwards, songs, tv hows, movies even people telling stories! i'm a total baby! haha.

Vee said...

love love your list girl!!
I hate to be interrupted too
only drink dasani bottled water
I spends loads of time on the computer too!

Anonymous said...

So, I was hoping to see your hair, read your fun list, and now I see my name???? What??? I don't have a blog, but I'll e-mail you my list :)

Unknown said...

What UP laura!!! I posted my weird facts on my blog. Actually I asked Mark to list them for me. Wait until you read them. Get ready to laugh.

Rhi said...

kareoke ha. nice ;)

just doing a bit of blog stalking!

rhi x

Monica said...

haha..you tagged me!
i guess its about time i update
my blog anyways :P