Friday, December 22, 2006

OK--I Stink at this!

Look at this photo of Jessica, Amber and Chloe...have you seen a cuter photo lately??? I could probably show you more, IF I COULD REMEMBER TO POST TO MY BLOG!!!!!

I will get better! I will be a better blogger! Christmas is trying to kick my ass right now...and I thought about letting it, but then I decided to fight fire with fire! Have almost all of my shopping done...crossing my fingers that the UPS truck pulls up SOON!!! Spent the better part of three shopping trips looking for my son's gift...found it today in Macy's Mens (where I was last night...blind!!) Must have walked right past it!

The window men were here this morning...showed up like 3 hours before I expected them when I was still in my ugly phase of the day!!! I told them I thought they were coming at noon after they finished a job in Sacramento. Daryl looked at me funny, said "We don't have a job in Sacramento today." Daryl was WRONG! Came in a few minutes later and said, we have to run back to Sacramento...we do have a job there. They were going to come back this afternoon, but it was raining...sure guys, let's drag this out as loooooonnnngggg as we can! I've got nothing else to do four days before Christmas, when I have 30+ people coming...take your time!!! LOL

Okay--rant over! I do love the windows so far! They make the front of the house look awesomely clean...almost so clean that you don't notice all of the weeds in the flower beds below them! And the front door looks beautiful...especially with my Christmas wreath! If it's not raining tomorrow, I'll take a picture and post it here!

Hopefully, I'll be back before Christmas! If I am not, and you are reading this, I wish all the best for you during this beautiful season. If you just breathe once in a while, really deep, you can remember that Jesus is the reason for it...and he loves you even if you're not perfect. Love yourself too!