Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Knee Deep!

I feel like I am knee deep in Christmas decorations, running back and forth to appointments, trying to wrap my head around getting things done and it just ain't happening!! Why is it that I spend so much time not enjoying my favorite time of the year?? Why can't I just settle down and enjoy each day instead of thinking of all of the things I don't have time to get to?

Sorry for the whine, but I am just feeling a little overwhelmed this week! I miss time spent with my friends, miss talking with Dawn everyday, and miss knowing what she is doing all the time so I know when to call her. She is on EST and has a new job, so I have no idea when to call and just have time to chat with her!

Friends really are what make the holidays precious to me! It seems like they come out of the woodwork at this time of year...maybe I need to open my eyes so I can see the friends who are here!