
WOW everyone! I feel so loved after receiving 124 comments on my last post!!!!
What? It wasn't all about me? Dang!
Well, the bloghop at Magistical Memories is over now, and we have winners to announce! The winner for the $20 Gift Certificate to Magistical Memories is...drumroll please!!!!!!
Helenporter@sbcglobal.net
Congratulations Helen...you've got some shopping to do! You're going to love the chipboard options at Magistical Memories if you're not already using their products!
and...the winner of my runner up prize for getting over 100 comments on my blog is
sandy.lewis @snet.net !!!!!!!!
Congratulations to both of you ladies! I'll be contacting you both via email for details!
I'll leave you all with just a few more of my recent layouts...those prom pics are inspiring me to scrap a whole bunch! The April Studio Calico kit was perfect for them!

7 comments:
Wow Sandy is lucky she won twice on the blog hop..
I love these layouts!! You are a crack up!!
Love the layouts! Great prom pics!
I just love your LO and your blog too, everything in here is so nice, you really do a good jobb!!
Thanks for the comment!!!!
Hugs and kisses from Brazil
Cynthia
I love your work, and have only just realised you left kind comments about my layouts on the SC gallery, thank you x
You are always so sweet leaving comments on my stuff in the SC gallery that I thought I would leave a comment that is all about you here!! Love your work!!
Great winners...so creative!
Post a Comment