

by Cynthia...and you can hold her accountable if this bores you to death before you get to the end!
The rules are as follows:
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know they've been tagged and to ask them to play along and to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago - 1998
1 - Learning to Run
2 - Spending Friday afternoons drinking wine coolers on the court while the kids played outside.
3 - Swimming with a crowd every day during the summer.
4 - Fundraising for PTA
5 - Teaching Catechism
Five things on my to-do list today
1 - Long Run with my Team...check
2 - Call my friend who was in the hospital this week...check
3 - Laundry
4 - Go see Mom and Dad downtown at their Craft Fair
5 - Nap...this will be the HIGHLIGHT!
Snacks I enjoy
1 - Planters Almond, Macadamia Nut, Cashew combo
2 - White cheddar cheese and Wheat Thins
3 - Nachos
4 - Strawberries
5 - Chocolate
Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1 - Buy a new home...not necessarily bigger...just with that NEW HOUSE SMELL!
2 - Move mom and dad into a house that suits them better
3 - Travel with my family
4 - Ski more
5 - Donate more
Five of my bad habits
1 - I procrastinate
2 - I am not organized
3 - If I were Cynthia, I would be worried about how late the library books are...my habit though, is that I buy more books than I read
4 - Spend way more money on scrap supplies than I should
5 - I'm on the computer waaaay too much
Five places I have lived
1 - Chico, CA
2 - Salt Lake City, UT
3 - Tonopah, NV
4 - Yuba City, CA
5 - Manteca, CA
Five jobs I've had
1 - Parks & Recreation Scorekeeper and Pool Attendant
2 - Long John Silvers Drive Thru
3 - Happy Steak Waitress...a BIG step up from LJS!!!!
4 - Real Estate Agent
5 - Fitness Instructor/Coach
OK...if you're still reading this, I'm tagging: Bucket, Sue (tinkiesue), Susan Lush, Pam Bennett, and Amy (moodyonceamth)
The layouts at the top are my latest CT Reveal from A Cherry on Top...they're undergoing a Board change over there...it's been a little crazy this week, but it's all good. I'm also hosting a Layout A Day challenge there...we started it last month and we're running with it again! If you need some inspiration, you should check it out!

4 comments:
Hey! Love your layouts...I really need to get better about going into the gallery at ACOT.
Anyway, how does this tagging thing work? I have to answer those questions on my blog and tag some people now?
oh you so suck! I'm such a bore that it's so boring. LOL. Ok off to answer your questions.
great layouts....especially love the one of your daughter on the beach (so pretty!) and the one of your little boy!
I'm it....you tagged me!
Really love the font of "Good Ol' Girls". Both layouts are adorable though. New to your blog and skimmed it yesterday, I like you. :)
Post a Comment