
It's starting to look like my ass!
Today is a gift because I get to listen to Rock Band until 10:30 at night, on a "school night". Trust me, it doesn't sound like a gift, but it is. Jess is still home for one more night, and I get to hear her laughing with her friends for one more night!
Got some fun news tonight in scrappy world. I'll share when I can! For now, here's a recent layout I did...the photoshoot with these two was more fun than I deserved that day! They make me smile!

12 comments:
I love your layout and lol over your blog/ass size ;)
WOW it sure is wide... your blog that is. LOL.
Hey Laura..... long time no talk to!! Your LO is Beautiful. I'm certain you think your butt is wider then it actually is!!!
Laura... I love the hearts layered in that layout... so cute...
nice to see you again.. I marked your blog too..!
isn't studio calico an awesome site... i drool every month when the box /kit comes.. its wonderful!
peace
kim f
that´s absolutly beautiful. love all the details and what you did with the ribbon
OK I need another update... how are you? You know me always bugging.
Coach Laura.... how goes it?
Stunning layout! just love it! have a great day!
holy cow!!! you crack me up with that comment!
so update after CHA!!!
*YO HI LAURA* Just wanted to leave you a note to say I've been here, came to visit, but still no updates. I'm such a bug huh. :-)
Too funny! Love that layout and I love your blog header. Cute!!!
GORGEOUS layout my friend!!
Post a Comment